For Pupils and Parents
Princeton University is definitely an Ivy League research university with an acceptance price of 5.5%. Effective candidates will require high grades and standard test scores to be looked at for admission. To use, pupils may use the Common Application, Coalition Application, and Universal university Application. Princeton possesses single-choice early action plan that can enhance admissions opportunities for pupils who are yes the college is the top choice. The acceptance price is commonly well over two times as high for very early action applicants since it is for the regular applicant pool. Using early is certainly one method in which it is possible to show your desire for the college. Princeton also considers legacy status in the application form review procedure.
Considering deciding on this school that is highly selective? Here you will find the Princeton University Admissions statistics you need to know, including average SAT/ACT ratings and GPAs of admitted students.
Why Princeton University?
- Location: Princeton, Nj-new Jersey
- Campus qualities: Princeton’s 500-acre campus often ranks among the many breathtaking campuses in the nation along with its rock towers and arches that are gothic. Sitting in the side of Lake Carnegie, Princeton hosts flower that is numerous and tree-lined walks.
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 5:1
- Athletics: The Princeton Tigers compete during the NCAA Division I stage.
- Shows: an associate associated with prestigious Ivy League, Princeton University has structures dating towards the century that is eighteenth top-ranked educational programs, and a residential college system modeled after Oxford and Cambridge.
Throughout the 2017-18 admissions period, Princeton University had an acceptance rate of 5.5%. Which means for every single 100 pupils who applied, 5 pupils had been admitted, making Princeton’s admissions process highly competitive. 继续阅读“Princeton University: Recognition Speed and Admissions Statistics”